Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MICHAEL'S HOME!!!!

Michael's in town until Thursday and will be spending the night with us tonight and tomorrow night!!! I so look forward to when he's home!!! He's such a neat kid. Not because he's mine but because he is.

Melanie's doing wonder with Aflac!!! I'm so proud of her!! She loves her job! Jeremy was at the office today with me and now I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!

Still have dinner to prepare for George, Michael, Brian and Joe. They're in town. We're having pasta with sauce, homemade Italian herb and French bread, stewed or steamed zucchini and squash, probably brownies with chocolate sauce and cool whip on top. Want some????

Hopefully, I'll get to stitch tonight. Didn't get to last night between cleaning and cooking.

Well folks that's all for today!!!

No comments: